Bihar Corona Sahayata App: In present Lockdown situation to help the workers of Bihar who are living in other states the Bihar Government launched a mobile application named as ‘बिहार कोरोना सहायता app’ or ‘Bihar Corona Sahayata App’. The app is for the people of Bihar who have stuck in different states. The main motive of this app is to offer financial help to the needy people of Bihar.
aapda.bih.nic.in Bihar Corona सहायता मोबाइल ऍप
Many workers from Bihar move to other states in search of work. After lockdown, all the construction works, factories, etc have been shut down to the people who were working in these places as daily wages workers are now jobless and money less. A few days back we all have witnessed the scene of workers shifting from metro cities to their native place. Many daily wages workers were forced to leave the city in the absence of work, food, and other essential items. The state government of Bihar finally took the initiative to help these people through Bihar Corona Sahayata App.
The government of Bihar in cooperation with disaster management of Bihar launched this mobile application. In this article, we have compiled information about this app. So read on to get the details about बिहार कोरोना तत्काल सहायता app. You will also get to know about the process to download the app further in this post.
Bihar Corona Sahayata App
To help those workers from Bihar who are stuck at different places the state government of Bihar introduced the Bihar Corona Sahayata app. To get the benefits of this app you will have to install it on your android phone. After the installation will be completed you will have to provide some information about you and based on your eligibility you will get Rs. 1000/- in your bank account.
So if you are one of those who could not return to Bihar which is indeed a good decision then you can get the benefits offered by the Bihar government from this app. You can download this app from the link given below and then apply for the scheme.
Applicants need to know that Bihar Corona Sahayata Yojana is only for residents of the Bihar state. Those people can use it who are outside of the state due to coronavirus lockdown. However, outsiders or workers from other states who are stuck in different states can also apply by providing asked details and much more.
बिहार कोरोना तत्काल सहायता मोबाइल ऍप
The app was launched by the chief minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar. This step of the Bihar government will definitely bring some relief for those who don’t have any work to earn and no money is left with them. Following lockdown is difficult for all but it becomes more though for the daily wage workers. This financial aid of 1,000 rupees will help them to survive in this difficult situation.
Bihar Corona Sahayata App: An Overview
|आर्टिकल केटेगरी||राज्य सरकार योजना|
|App का नाम||बिहार कोरोना तत्काल सहायता|
|विभाग का नाम||आपदा प्रबंधन विभाग|
|लाभ्रार्थी||बिहार के निवासी जो अन्य राज्यों में फंसे हैं|
|वेबसाइट का नाम||aapda.bih.nic.in|
|लाभ की धनराशि||1000/-|
Bihar Corona Sahayata App Download
The state government of Bihar chooses mobile phones as the most suitable platform to offer help to those who are far from their native places. In the ongoing lockdown, the poor and daily wage workers are the most affected people. All the state government is taking some measurements to help the people from their states.
To help the people from Bihar who are stuck at other states the Bihar government offered help through this app. If you want to know how to download this app, then in this hour of need we are here to help you.
बिहार मुख्यमंत्री राहत कोष Sahayata
You can download this app in two ways; first, you will have to visit the official website of the Bihar government disaster relief. You can find the link to download this app on the home page of the website. The second way is to download the app from the direct link of the application which is given below.
How Download Bihar Corona Sahayata Mobile App
Though we have given a direct link to download the Bihar Corona Sahayata Mobile App at the bottom of this page still you should how to get the app from the official website of Bihar government disaster relief. But before downloading the app you should know if you are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme or not and what are the documents required for this.
The government of Bihar made a simple criterion to get help from this app. To get the benefits you will have to belong to Bihar. You will be entitled to get 1000/-only if you are stuck in other states due to coronavirus only.
The process to download the app
Here are the steps that you need to follow to download the app to get some financial aid in this difficult time;
- First of all, you will have to visit aapda.bih.nic.in, the official website of the Bihar Disaster Management Department. The amount will be released by Chief Minister Relief Fund, Bihar, Disaster Management Department, Bihar Patna, under the Chief Minister’s Special Assistance.
- On the homepage of the website, you will get a link to download the app.
- Click on the link and downloading will get started on your phone.
- To activate the app you will have to upload a few essential documents.
- After uploading the documents you will get an OTP and on varifying it your app will get activated.
Documents Required To Get the Benefits of बिहार कोरोना सहायता App
As we stated above that the app is only for the people from Bihar so you will have to prove to by showing some of the documents. Here is the list of documents that you will have to upload on the app to apply to get the benefits released by the Bihar government.
- Aadhaar card: It is a must to have the Aadhaar card to get help from the state government.
- Account details: You will get the financial aid in your bank account so you must have an account in a bank and that too in Bihar state.
- Photograph: A photograph of the beneficiary is also a must-have document. This could be a selfie. When you click a photograph then keep in mind that your face should be visible clearly.
- Mobile number (valid): Along with all the above mentioned documents you also have a valid mobile number. On this number only you will receive the OTP (one-time-password)
Download Bihar Corona Sahayata App – Click Here
Click on the link to download the app released by the Bihar government on your mobile.
Bihar Corona Sahayata Helpline Number
To get any assistance or to get the answer to any kind of query related to the app you can contact the concerned authority on below given numbers.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Contact Number: Krishna: 8789410978, Abhinav: 7667426822, Raj: 9534547098,
How to use the बिहार कोरोना तत्काल सहायता मोबाइल ऍप
Follow the below step given steps to access the application:
- After downloading the app from the link given above successfully, open it.
- Now you will have to select a language of your preference
- On the next step, you will have to enter your mobile phone number. Enter the e number and you will receive an OTP on that number. Now enter the received OTP in the application.
- As the next step, you will have to submit some essential details about you. All the details given by you should be correct in all manner otherwise, your application will get rejected.
- Now you will have to upload your photograph in the app and it must be visible clearly.
- Now submit your application online and after that, you will get a registration number.
Step 1- After successfully downloading the app, you have to open it.
Step 2- Now, you will have to click on “पंजीकरण के लिए आगे बढ़ें” link.
Step 3- Now, you will have to fill all the details in the space given.
Step 3- Upload the photocopy of Aadhaar and your photograph in the space provided and click on “Registration” tab.
Step 4- Now, click on the declaration box and click on verify link.
Finally, registration procedure will be completed.
For correction in registration data
- Who is eligible to apply to get the benefits through the Bihar Corona Sahayata app?
- Workers from Bihar unorganized sector (Daily wages workers) who are stuck out of Bihar’s border are eligible to get the benefits offered by the state government.
- How to download this application?
- The link to the app is given on this page. you can also download the app from the official website of the Bihar disaster management website.
- Through the app how much amount the people from Bihar will get?
- The people from Bihar who are stuck at other states will get Rs 1000/- only.
- How the beneficiary will get the money?
- The beneficiary will get the aforesaid amount in their bank account. The authorities will transfer it through the DBT mode into the accounts of needy people.
- What are the documents that a person needs to submit to avail benefit of this scheme?
- You will have to upload your Aadhaar card, bank account details, mobile number and photograph to get the benefits of this app.
- Can I get the money in my relatives’ bank account?
- No. the bank account should be on your name and the account must be in any district of Bihar.
- Can I do more than one registrations on one Aadhaar card?
- No, only one registration is allowed on a particular Aadhaar card.